The natives of Ashwini Nakshatra are different from others in terms of their nature. This makes it really important to judge Ashwini Nakshatra's compatibility with other Nakshatras before tying a bond of a lifetime.
In this blog, we'll know what an Ashwini Nakshatra native looks for in their life partner and which are the best Ashwini Nakshatra matching stars for marriage. Also, we'll understand what makes them the Ashwini matching stars.
Now let's quickly see what anyone born under the Ashwini Nakshatra wants from their partner.
Reasons That Make Ashwini Nakshatra Marriage Compatibility Stronger With Other Nakshatras
Ashwini Nakshatra natives possess certain specific characteristics which may or may not resonate well with those of their partners. Here, it becomes important to know what are those things that make any relationship with an Ashwini Nakshatra native work.
To understand this let’s see some of the characteristics that make other Nakshatra compatible for Ashwini natives.
- They want someone who can deal with their fear of rejection and lack of love. Someone who can let the passion burn between them has to be the native of one of the perfect Ashwini Nakshatra matching stars for marriage. Being the excited souls, Ashwini Nakshatra natives don't want laziness to make space in their relationship. They love and appreciate when their partner gives them the emotional support that they sometimes crave.
- Despite their energetic and exciting personality, sometimes they may not instantly get attracted to the other person. But with consistent love, support, and warmth, their heart can be won. They give their heart and soul to a relationship if they see a long-term commitment from the other person. Loyalty is one of the most acknowledged qualities of Ashwini Nakshatra compatible stars.
- An Ashwini Nakshatra native also enjoys when someone displays the same intensity of enthusiasm as themselves. They look for solid poise and confidence in their partner because they are not really the advocates of the concept of dependency in a relationship.
- Sometimes when the impulsive nature of an Ashwini Nakshatra native takes over their intelligent self, they expect their partner to act wisely and stay calm to handle the situation. When they see these traits in a person, they fall for them. It is not only the physical excitement that the Ashwini Nakshatra natives look for, but people with intellectual excitement also make Ashwini Nakshatra compatible stars.
- People who can be innovative in the relationship make the Ashwini Nakshatra natives instantly fall in love with them. The twinkle in their eyes and their sensitive approach to handling issues are what people born under Ashwini Nakshatra adore. When you see a person with these qualities, you instantly know that they are the natives of one of the Ashwini matching stars.
- It is not only the powerful stance that Ashwini natives like in their partners but love it when their presence makes them feel empowered and strong. They want their partner to not be with them just for the sake of being together, but the Ashwini matching stars must truly understand them by heart.
If you love an Ashwini Nakshatra native, then you should introspect whether you have these qualities or not. If the answer comes out to be yes, you should know that you have strong Ashwini Nakshatra marriage compatibility. But, if the answer is no, you should rethink moving forward as your relationship may face many challenges.
Now let's see the compatibility percentage of each of the 27 Nakshatras with the Ashwini Nakshatra.
Also See: Marriage Muhurat by Date of Birth
Ashwini Nakshatra Compatibility Chart
Purva Phalguni Nakshatra
Purva Ashadha Nakshatra
Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra
Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra
Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra
Based on the qualities and astrological aspects associated with the constellation of Ashwini, the natives of Bharani Nakshatra make the best Ashwini matching stars. And the Hasta Nakshatra natives have the worst Ashwini Nakshatra marriage compatibility.
Also See: Love or Arranged Marriage Calculator
Ashwini Nakshatra Compatibility With Bharani Nakshatra - The Most Suitable
They Match Your Energy Levels
Being an energetic soul, an Ashwini Nakshatra native would love to be with someone who can match their energy levels. This is why people born under the Ashwini Nakshatra get along with the natives of Bharani Nakshatra really well. They are believed to be the Ashwini Nakshatra matching star for marriage in a true sense.
They Ignite The Fire of Passion
The natives of Ashwini Nakshatra don't want a dull relationship with their partner. This is why they love it when the other person puts in efforts to keep the passion ignited. This is fulfilled by the natives of Bharani Nakshatra. They also satisfy their sexual desires most pleasingly.
Provides Great Emotional Support
It is not only the physical support that the Ashwini Nakshatra natives long for. They also want emotional support from their partner. And people born in Bharani Nakshatra prove to be great pillars for them during times of distress. This makes them the compatible stars for Ashwini Nakshatra natives.
Know How To Deal With Your Fears
The natives of Bharani Nakshatra always do just the right things whenever an Ashwini Nakshatra native is going through a phase of self-doubt. They know what can get a demotivated Ashwini Nakshatra native back on track, and this is what makes their compatibility commendable.
- Learn more about the qualities of a Bharani Nakshatra native in our blog 'Bharani Nakshatra - Astrological Significance and Traits.'
Ashwini Nakshatra Compatibility With Hasta Nakshatra - The Least Suitable
They lack emotional connection
One of the things that the natives of Ashwini Nakshatra cherish the most is their partner's emotional support. But when it comes to Hasta Nakshatra, they cannot relate to their emotions, which makes them the least compatible match.
They Are A Little Too Possessive
The natives of Ashwini Nakshatra have an outgoing personality, and they don't really appreciate any boundations in the relationship. But when they are put with the people born under Hasta Nakshatra, they get a little agitated from their possessive behavior.
They Lack Passion
The Hasta Nakshatra natives lack the passion that any Ashwini Nakshatra native would look for in their partner. Their relationship will eventually lead to boredom and separation if these two are put together in a bond.
They Lack Sense of Appreciation
Ashwini Nakshatra native love it when their work is appreciated by their partner, but with the natives of Hasta Nakshatra, they seldom see that happening. This is what makes them lose interest in them which leads to a challenging relationship.
- Learn more about the qualities of a Hasta Nakshatra native in our blog ‘Hasta Nakshatra - Astrological Significance and Traits.'
Now, it’s time to get a little specific. Let’s find out the best matches for the Ashwini Nakshatra male and female natives.
Best Match For Ashwini Nakshatra Male Natives
The Ashwini Nakshatra male natives carry brilliant looks with a broad forehead and bright eyes. They are the people who are always grateful for the genuine love they receive from others and are willing to go a bit above board to do things for them. They provide the best advice to others and are really great problem solvers.
What Does An Ashwini Nakshatra Male Native Look For In His Partner?
The best match for Ashwini Nakshatra male will be the one who possesses the same spirit as them. They love it when their enthusiasm is reciprocated with the same intensity. But to handle their wild side, they also look for a calmer and caring partner. The Ashwini Nakshatra male natives look for intellectual and self-motivated partners. When a person shows these traits, know that she is an Ashwini matching star.
Also See: Your Marriage Date By Date of Birth
What An Ashwini Nakshatra Male Native Never Wants From His Partner?
If an Ashwini Nakshatra Native’s partner lacks understanding, then it may prove to be a disastrous match. This understanding is necessary because sometimes they may be perceived as adamant. In reality, they are just standing by their decision which they believe is right. At this point in time, even their family members may criticize them. And if their partner also lacks support and understanding, this is the last thing an Ashwini Nakshatra male native would want for himself.
The best match for Ashwini Nakshatra male native is the female natives of Ashwini Nakshatra, Pushya Nakshatra, Mrigashira Nakshatra, and Shravana Nakshatra. However, the men born with Ashwini Nakshatra as their birth star should not consider going ahead with the female natives of Moola Nakshatra and Shatabhisha Nakshatra.
Best Match For Ashwini Nakshatra Female Natives
The female natives of Ashwini Nakshatra possess a beautiful physical appearance, especially their eyes. Also, they have the perfect tone and tempo in their speech which is enough to influence anyone. They are the caring souls who believe in working for the welfare of others. This is the reason they are primarily indulged in social activities.
What Does An Ashwini Nakshatra Female Native Look For In Her Partner
A person who is passionate, understanding, and can provide emotional support makes the best match for Ashwini Nakshatra female native. To be a compatible match for an Ashwini Nakshatra female native, a person has to be career-oriented, and he must be motivated to earn more. These qualities attract an Ashwini Nakshatra female native as they can eliminate any financial constraints in their social works. Also, a peace-loving person will make an excellent match for them.
What An Ashwini Nakshatra Female Native Never Wants From Her Partner?
If an Ashwini Nakshatra female's partner is too self-centered, then it may prove to be an absolute mismatch. The females born under the Ashwini Nakshatra would never want their partners to only think about themselves, which may insult their deep-rooted love for social service. Also, anyone who doesn’t care about their relationship and lacks respect should be kept away from an Ashwini Nakshatra born female. If a person cannot put in their efforts, then they cannot be a match for Ashwini Nakshatra female natives.
The male natives of Ashwini Nakshatra, Swati Nakshatra, and Revati Nakshatra make the best match for Ashwini Nakshatra female natives. And the least compatible Nakshatras for the Ashwini Nakshatra female natives are Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra and Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra natives.
Now you know what you should look for in a person if you are searching for Ashwini Nakshatra compatible stars for them to lead a happy and fulfilling life. That was all from my side. Consider this information as a base point and spend some time introspecting and identifying how, being a person born in Ashwini Nakshatra, you really want your partner to be.
Remember, although the Nakshatra under which a person is born tells a lot about them, there are so many other factors that need to be considered while making important life decisions. For the most accurate interpretations, it is recommended to consult an expert. You can talk to an experienced astrologer today to know what life has in store for you. Talk To Online Astrologer now!
Leave a Comment