- Zodiac Sign or Sravana Nakshatra Rashi- Capricorn
- Shravana Nakshatra Ruling Planet- Moon
- Sravana Nakshatra Degree Range- 26°40’ Sagittarius - 10° Capricorn
- Chara Rashi/ Navamsa- Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer
- Sravana Nakshatra Lord or God- Vishnu, Preserver of the Universe
- Shravana Nakshatra Yoni- Vaanar
- Sravana Nakshatra Quality- Divine
- Shravana Nakshatra Dosha- Kapha
- Type of Nakshatra- Mutable
- Sravana Nakshatra Dasha- 10 years
- Shravana Nakshatra Numerical Potency- 22
- Sravana Nakshatra Gender- Male
- Shravana Nakshatra Nature- Dev (God like)
- Sravana Nakshatra Guna- Rajas
- Shravana Nakshatra Mobility- Movable
- Sravana Nakshatra Caste- Melchhas
- Shravana Nakshatra Animal- Female monkey
- Sravana Nakshatra Names Starting Letter- Ju, Je, Jo, Gha
- Shravana Nakshatra Bird- Francolin
- Sravana Nakshatra Tree- White Calotropis
- Shravana Nakshatra Traits- Happy, Knowledgeable, Foreign resident, Wealthy, Famous, Learned, Good, Liberal to partner.
- Sravana Nakshatra Lucky Number- 2
- Shravana Nakshatra Symbol- Trident
- Sravana Nakshatra Gemstone- Pearl
About Sravana Nakshatra
Sravana, the 22nd Nakshatra in Astrology is the constellation of learning and listening. The word Sravana means “to listen“. That is why, natives of Sravana Nakshatra are good listeners and learners. This constellation is also known as Ashvattha which was a pipal tree where Buddha received his enlightenment. Goddess Saraswati was born in this constellation which represents this constellation’s connection with knowledge and education.
There are a total three symbols of the Sravana constellation. In the first symbol of Sravana Nakshatra, you can see a Trident which represents its power of communication and connection. In the second symbol of Sravana Nakshatra, you can see a row of three uneven footsteps. Sravana Nakshatra’s third symbol represents an elephant with big ears which represents the connection of this Nakshatra with listening.
The lucky color of this constellation is blue. The body parts associated with Sravana Nakshatra are the ears and lower belly. Element connected with the Sravana constellation is air. Vedic astrologers consider this constellation very important due to its great listening ability.This constellation is associated with “apradhrishya shakti” which is the power of offering permanent victory.
Shravana Nakshatra - Physical Characteristics
Shravana Nakshatra male and females are very good listeners and learners, they are soft spoken. They are of balanced nature and they hold fair complexion. Their height is medium and they have slender body composure. They suffer from anxiety as well as little joy due to their few children. Sravana Nakshatra male natives could suffer from ear problems or skin infections. They are vulnerable to digestive system troubles as well as respiratory system issues.
Sravana Nakshatra Characteristics- Behavioral Characteristics
Sravana Nakshatra natives are known for their listening and learning skills. Their learning is not limited to just wordly education, they expand their horizon to gain scriptural wisdom. They are also great helpmates who do not hesitate to offer their help to anyone who needs it.
The natives of Sravana Nakshatra are successful individuals as they are proficient in education. They have a responsible nature as they sincerely discharge their duties. They have great communication skills.
Natives of Sravana Nakshatra are known for their reliability and dependability. They easily gain trust of others due to this trait. They are compassionate and helpful towards others and do not expect others to reciprocate. But, due to their helping nature, people take advantage of them and deceive them. On the bright side, natives can identify their enemies and they do not shy away to confront them.
One aspect of Sravana Nakshatra natives is their love for cleanliness. They like their surroundings to be neat and clean and like to organize things in order. They like neatness even in their work. They are also mindful of the food they intake, but they are fond of delicious meals. They mature early in terms of mental growth as they are curious to learn new things and experiences. The road of life is not easy for Sravana Nakshatra natives, they face many challenges and generally settle on middle ground.
Sravana Nakshatra natives are very kind hearted and generous. They believe in practicing benevolence and charity. They are considered as Philanthropists of astrology. Natives are fond of travelling and exploring new places. They respect their culture and traditions and engage in religious activities as much as they can.
Also See: Auspicious Mundan Ceremony Dates in 2021
Favorable Activities For Shravana Nakshatra
The Sravana Nakshatra is extremely auspicious for religious activities and rituals. You can buy property, clothes, equipment and accessories for your home as well as the office and can also do the inauguration of your house in this period. It is also good for all healing activities including medical actions and remedial measures. In the period of Shravana Nakshatra , you should listen to other’s advice and suggestions, you can deal with the public and also do social interactions. This period is most favourable for studying languages, music as well as classical traditions.You can learn, read and write anything. You can engage in meditation and philosophical activities, make peace with anyone, make or take herbs and medicines, organize anything or initiate spiritual learning. In this period, you can make important phone calls, offer or receive counselling and travel to new places.
This period is favorable for all humanitarian activities and beginning of anything new. You should also worship Vishnu or Saraswati in Sravana Nakshatra.
Unfavorable Activities For Sravana Nakshatra
In the period of Sravana Nakshatra, you should not engage in any aggressive, risky and uncertain activity like war, lawsuits and demolishing old things. It is inauspicious for creative projects and manual work as well as for lending money or things. Avoid making any promises or taking any oaths. It is not favourable for putting an end to things. You should not engage in marriage functions and should not adopt children. You must avoid worshipping fierce Gods like Lord Rudra.
Also see: Auspicious Marriage Dates in 2021
Career Options for Shravana Nakshatra Natives
The professions that are favorable for people born in Sravana Nakshatra are:-
- Teaching and Education industry like Teachers, Preachers, Educators, Scholars, Students, classical teachers and students and all jobs in Universities.
- Language related jobs like Linguists, Language translation and interpretation jobs, Storytelling and narration jobs.
- Music and recording industry like Producers, Sound technicians.
- Telephone industry like Telephone operators and any phone involved job.
- All jobs which need organizing.
- Medical industry likes jobs in hospitals, allopathy doctors, healers and practitioners of holistic medicine.
- Jobs in Charitable organizations, NGO clubs and societies.
- Hotel and Restaurant industry.
- Tourism and Transportation industry like Travel agents.
- Radio and Television industry like News broadcasters, Talk show anchors, Radio operators, Satellite communication handlers.
- Gossip columnists and Ancient traditions preservers.
Also See: Check Government Job in Kundali Online
Sravana Nakshatra Remedies
Those who are suffering from affliction to Sravana Nakshatra should worship the God of preservation ie. The Vishnu. As per Vedic astrology, you should chant the root mantra “Om Mam”. Those who chant “Om Mam ''108 times in the period of lunar transition become free of clouds of inauspiciousness wandering over their life. It is advised to wear light blue and white color clothes. Also, Sravana Nakshatra natives should perform all the important actions corresponding to the position of the Sravana constellation for the most beneficial results.
Were you born in Sravana Nakshatra? Need personalized insights about Nakshatra and influence this constellation on your life? Chat to an expert and get insights on what is written in your stars for your future. Discover detailed insights into your life and also astrological remedies for a happy and prosperous life.
Leave a Comment