- Zodiac Sign or Hasta Nakshatra Rashi- Virgo
- Hasta Nakshatra Ruling Planet-The Moon
- Hasta Nakshatra Lord or God- Soorya or the Sun God
- Hasta Nakshatra Symbol- Palm of the hand
- Hasta Nakshatra Degree Range- 10°00 - 23°20’ Virgo
- Hasta Nakshatra Mode of Functioning- Passive
- Hasta Nakshatra Quality- Divine
- Chara Rashi/ Navamsa- Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer
- Hasta Nakshatra Lucky Number- 2
- Hasta Nakshatra Yoni- Mahish
- Hasta Nakshatra Dosha- Vata
- Type of Nakshatra- Light
- Hasta Nakshatra Dasha- 10 yrs
- Hasta Nakshatra Numerical Potency- 13
- Hasta Nakshatra Gender- Male
- Hasta Nakshatra Guna- Rajasic
- Hasta Nakshatra Gana- Dev
- Hasta Nakshatra Element or Tattwa- Fire
- Hasta Nakshatra Mobility- Movable
- Hasta Nakshatra Caste- Vaishya
- Hasta Nakshatra Animal- Female Buffalo
- Hasta Nakshatra Names Starting Letters- Pu, Sha, Na, Thaa
- Hasta Nakshatra Bird- Vulture
- Hasta Nakshatra Lucky Stone- Topaz
- Hasta Nakshatra Tree- Hog-plum (Maredu)
- Hasta Nakshatra Traits- Cunning, flexible, sensual, enthusiastic about war activities, creative, humorous, skilled in arts, controlling, nasty, health issues
About Hasta Nakshatra
The thirteenth Nakshatra in Vedic Astrology is Hasta, the constellation of manifestation. It consists of 5 stars of the Corvi constellation. In Vedic Astrology, the five stars are seen as the 5 fingertips or top of a hand. In Modern Astronomy, these five Corvi stars are called with names- “Alpha Corvi”, “Beta Corvi”, “Delta Corvi”, “Gamma Corvi” and “Epsilon-Corvi”.
Etymologically, the word Hasta signifies “the hand” or “the laughter”. The latter shows the association of Hasta Nakshatra with Pun. The alternative names of Hasta constellation are “Bhanu” and “Ark” which means the “Sun” or “Sun Rays” respectively. Ruled by the Sun, the Hasta Nakshatra signifies the creativity of the Sun.
The Hasta constellation is represented by three symbols. The main symbol is “ a hand with all five fingers spread-eagled”. In Vedic times, the outstretched hand was considered a symbol of the Sun whereas the fingers were seen as the rays of the Sun. They also connected the Hasta star with fate. They have taken the hand as an epitome of all the activities that are performed using hands.
The second symbol of the Hasta Nakshatra is “a clenched fist” which signifies determination and covertness. It associates Hasta Nakshatra with trickery, manipulation and all the works involving deceit and mystery. Negatively, the clenched fist signifies greed and ambition while in a positive manner, it speaks of strength derived from harmony and unity. The third and most rarely used Hasta Nakshatra symbol is “the potter’s wheel”. It represents the passage of time and shows the association of Hasta born natives with handicrafts, punctuality and repetition.
Hasta Nakshatra’s presiding deity is Savitar, the central Sun and the God of life. Savitar is a playful deity who portrays a laughing gesture. He allows its natives to be skilled in both mental and physical games. He helps them to gain expertise in trickey, robbery and the art of lying and deceit.
Hasta Nakshatra speaks of “Hasta Sthapaniya Agama Shakti'' in the Universal scheme of things. It signifies the power to manifest your desires and place it in your own hands. This energy offers the people born in Hasta Nakshatra a strong will-power to attain their wants through their skills and talents.
Hasta Nakshatra in English is referred to as Hasta. Whereas, Hasta Nakshatra in Tamil is referred to as Astham Natchathiram (அஸ்தம் நட்சத்திரம்). The name of Hasta Nakshatra in Malayalam is Attam Nakshatra (അത്തം നക്ഷത്ര) and the name of Hasta constellation in Telugu is Hasta (హస్).
Hasta Nakshatra Physical Characteristics
Children born in Hasta Nakshatra are blessed with a round face and small but beautiful eyes. They are very attractive and charming. Their coordination between hand and mind is amazing. They carry a mischievous smile on their face and make every situation light and calm. They have humorous and agile personalities due to the impact of the Virgo star sign.
Also See: Auspicious Dates for Property Registration in 2021
Hasta Nakshatra Behavioral Characteristics
Hasta speaks of the activities performed using hands. It makes the natives dexterous with their hands. The natives tend to be skilled with hands and manual work. Their mind is full of enthusiasm and they show their vigor in every work. They have good attention and concentration abilities. They are good at manifesting their desires and taking things into their own hands.
Ruled by the Moon, the Hasta Nakshatra males and females are intuitive, open, and receptive. They are flexible in nature and can easily adapt to any situation. They associate themselves finely with the ground realities and thus seem very confident outwardly. However, they tend to be very insecure at times and become critical when their standards are not met.
The main Hasta Nakshatra positive characteristic is their unwillingness to fight or indulge in any sort of challenges. Even though its natives are always surrounded by difficulties, they do not engage in any conflicts, debates or discussions. Hasta Nakshatra men and women endow pure thoughts and follow law and order. They are serious about their work and do everything with great determination and swiftness. Also, Hasta Nakshatra men and women are civilized and excellent householders. They survive away through hardships and keep a calm, composed and patient disposition always.
As per Vedic Astrology, Hasta Nakshatra men and women are quick, sharp and light-hearted individuals. They are cool and quiet and love to play the role of joker or a humorous person in their life. However, these natives are practical and have a tendency to despise bohemian attitudes. They have a critical eye for details and love to bring order and structure in their surroundings. Hasta star natives cannot sit idle and hence possess the obsession to keep themselves busy all the time. Due to their overworking nature, they often invent unnecessary things and complicate tasks that are easy and simple. The most negative characteristic of Hasta Nakshatra males and females is that they handle tasks painstakingly and also expect others to follow the same.
Also See: List of Zodiac Signs in Order
Career Options for Hasta Nakshatra Natives
The professions that are favorable for Hasta Nakshatra born people are:
- All professions related to the dexterity of hands such as mechanics, jewelry making and carpentry, origami making, sculptors, masons etc.
- Clerks, Bankers and Accountants.
- Jobs in the publishing and printing industry.
- Share and stock market jobs such as stockbrokers and bookies.
- Small scale trading or running small shops can be the best Hasta Nakshatra career.
- Jobs related to the invention and production of daily utility items.
- Gymnasts, Acrobats, Circus performers and Martial artists.
- Professions related to beauty and care such as beauticians, make-up artists etc.
- Fairy Tale and satirical novel writing jobs.
- Radio and Television commentator or new reading jobs.
- Astrologers, Palmists, Psychics, Tarot card readers and Stage magicians.
- Barbers, hairdressers and stylists.
- Professions related to the Medical field such as Speech Therapist, Doctor and Physiotherapist.
- Chemical and Toiletry Industry.
- Cleaning and housekeeping jobs may prove beneficial to Hasta star-born natives.
- Gardening, farming and agriculture jobs
- Hasta-born natives can be good Casino dealers, Auctioneers and Professional gamblers.
Hasta Nakshatra is a very auspicious Nakshatra for all the activities that are performed under the Sun. As per Vedic Astrology, this Nakshatra is very good for all types of hobbies such as learning languages, hand skill activities, playing games and jewelry making. You may plant seeds and do gardening during this period. Studying science and astrology, performing holistic treatment of diseases, or laughter stimulation activities proves very beneficial in Hasta Nakshatra. One can also perform magic tricks and spells when a Hasta star is in the sky. As per Vedic Astrology, buying and selling items such as grains, textiles proves very fruitful in this constellation. If you want to get a good bargain or deal with children, then you should seek Hasta Nakshatra. For all the business activities that require tact and shrewdness, Hasta is said to be the most favorable Nakshatra. Hasta Nakshatra is also good for marriage and shifting into a new home.
Also See: Lucky Date for Business Opening in 2021
Hasta Nakshatra is not favorable for sexual activities and the actions performed during the night time. Astrologers forbid any sort of inactivity or relaxation works during this period. As per Vedic texts, when Hasta Nakshatra is in the sky, one should not plan any long-term goals and objectives. Natives should refrain from activities that require executive abilities and maturity. It is believed that performing these activities in this Nakshatra doesn’t yield positive outcomes for Hasta-born natives.
Hasta Nakshatra Remedies
Hasta is symbolic of the inner Sun which holds the power to create and foster the Divine Saviour (mainly incarnations of Lord Vishnu). Thus, people suffering from afflictions of Hasta Nakshatra should worship Lord Sun, Lord Vishnu and his incarnations. As per Vedic Scriptures, seeking the blessings of Lord Sun strengthens the good qualities of Nakshatra whereas worshipping Lord Vishnu helps in invoking the higher energies of Hasta constellation.
As per Vedic Astrology, the natives should recite the root Mantra- “Om Jham” and “Om Nayam”. Chanting this Hasta Nakshatra Mantra 108 times during the lunar transition is said to alleviate afflictions and bring enlightenment into the native’s lives. Children born in Hasta Nakshatra should also recite Gayatri Mantra for positive results.
Natives can also enhance positivity in their lives by wearing light colors such as green and white. They are advised to avoid bright colors and shades. Hasta Nakshatra natives should undertake all the important actions corresponding to the position of Hasta star for the most auspicious results.
Were you born in Hasta Nakshatra? Need personalized insights about Hasta Nakshatra and its impact on your life? Talk to an Astrology expert and reveal the possibilities in your future. Get detailed and insightful readings for all your life aspects and also get astrological remedies and solutions to all your life problems.
Leave a Comment