Virgo Moon Sign (Kanya Rashi) Characteristics
- Duality: Feminine
- Element: Earth
- Quality: Mutable
- Lord of Moon Sign: Mercury or Budh
- Symbol: The Virgin
- Part of the Body: Nerve system & Intestines
- Exaltation: Mercury
- Debilitation: Venus
- Detriment: Neptune
- Birth Flower: Bright Small flower such as Buttercup
- Kanya Rashi name letters- Pa, Tha
- Positive Traits of Virgo Moon Sign- Thoughtfulness, efficiency, intelligence, prudence, enterprising, rationality, helpfulness, perfectionism, cleanliness, structure
- Negative traits of Virgo Moon Sign- judgemental, over-criticism, secretiveness, short-tempered nature, timidity, stubbornness
About Virgo Moon Sign (Kanya Rashi)
Kanya Rashi is the sixth Moon sign of the zodiac. Kanya Rashi in English is called Virgo Moon Sign. If the Moon was transiting through the Virgo zodiac sign at the time of your birth, then your Moon sign is said to be Virgo. According to Vedic Astrology, the Lord of Virgo Moon sign is the Mercury, the planet of intellect, communication and memory. As Kanya Rashi relates to the element, the Earth, its natives are closely linked to physical and materialistic things. The feminine energy of the Virgo Moon sign makes Kanya Rashi natives intuitive, receptive and helpful. The Virgo Moon sign exhibits mutable quality. It rules the sixth house of the astrology chart which represents obstacles, enemies, diet, health, wellness, daily routine, competitions, shared relationships etc.
Kanya Rashi Symbolism
The Virgo Moon sign is symbolized by the Virgin or maiden. This symbolism is often considered as the “lady in waiting” who is shy and naive. However, Virgo Moon sign natives seldom celibate, they prefer keeping their identity and dignity intact in their entire lives. The symbol of Virgo also depicts a woman who is carrying a shaft of wheat signifying the time of the year when the wheat is harvested. The Virgo symbol also signifies the orientation of natives towards the service of others.
Virgo Moon Sign- How These Natives Are
Moon in astrology represents emotions and inner self. The Moon in the Virgo signifies an innate need to nurture yourself and others. It endows attributes such as humility, thoughtfulness, structure, and detail-orientation. The main keyword associated with the Virgo Moon sign is “I analyze''. It signifies the incredible ability to analyze and observe surroundings. It shows how the Kanya Rashi natives seek to analyze and organize the information they receive. The Moon in Virgo offers innocence and purity to its natives. They are eloquent speakers and have a sense of truthfulness and compassion. They often indulge in religious pursuits and are always ready to serve people who are around them.
Due to the position of the Moon in Virgo, the feelings of Virgo men and women are complex. They easily get hurt and deal with insecurities and inferiority complexes. However, these people are driven by their great intellect and logic. Their rationality makes them evaluate every situation with logic and common sense. The Moon in Virgo makes these natives good in learning and philosophical activities. They appreciate the little things of life and have a critical eye for tiniest details. Virgo Moon sign men and women want everything to run systematically. Thus, they often get nervous and disappointed when they find things going out of order.
Hypersensitivity and the need to please others are the prominent Virgo Moon sign traits. They feel best when they prove helpful and needed. In times of calamity, Virgo men and women are the first friends who may come out to serve and help. They like humanitarian activities and feel content paying bills, running errands and balancing the books. Simplicity and perfection are the two words that Virgo natives keep above in their dictionary. They feel content in doing routine work and living a simple and peaceful life.
The Moon in Virgo causes Virgo natives to get under pressure easily. They worry incessantly and often spoil things with their overthinking. Virgo Moon sign people have an inherent need to improvise and refine things. They dislike untidy and unclean environments. These natives have zero tolerance for lazy and sloppy people. For them, integrity, serenity and selflessness are the most important attributes. These people need to focus on emotional wellness and moderation to live a happy life.
Also See: All The Zodiac Signs in Order
Strengths That Make Virgo Moon Unique
Natives with the Moon in the Virgo are grounded and stable. They like to keep a slow and steady approach to achieve their targets. These people work hard to attain perfection and are always determined to give their best in every endeavor. They are good planners and plan things before they do anything. They execute things in order and deeply think before making any decision.
Virgo Moon sign men and women are observant and known to have a keen eye over every detail. They even focus on little details and make sure that every detail is error free and perfect. The down-to-earth Kanya Rashi natives exhibit a very calm and composed disposition. They have an extraordinary ability to offer assistance and serve people. They go out of the way to make things easier and better for the people they love.
Kanya Rashi natives are born with the intrinsic power to solve things. They possess a rational approach and use methodical and analytical ways to perform tasks. The decisive abilities of Virgo natives are very good. They cautiously take action and patiently deal with people and situations. They have the knack to see the good in everything and usually give time to other people to fix up their acts if needed.
Virgo people are very reliable and responsible. They are attentive and enjoy being in charge of situations. They do not want to let down anyone and put others before themselves. Moreover, people having Virgo Moon Sign are kind, generous and philanthropist in nature. They tend to be modest and likely do not show exaggerated behavior. Creativity, sharp memory, intelligence, faithfulness and readiness to strive hard are the positive Virgo Moon sign traits.
No matter how tough things get, Virgo natives never quit. They research and consistently look for answers for the problems they face. They feel grateful to everything they have and do not nag about how difficult things are and how they are surviving. They constantly improve and are very elegant, poised and graceful in their actions and behavior. Underneath their peaceful exterior, they keep a passionate, funny and witty interior that only a few people could explore.
Also See: Auspicious Mundan Dates in 2021
Darker Aspects of Virgo Moon
People having Virgo Moon Sign can be a bit neurotic due to their obsession for healthy, tidy and perfect things. They usually dislike things that are not perfect or clean or tidy. They have a hard time dealing with things that are not according to their way. They can feel frail on not getting proper attention. Even though they don’t show their feelings, they can't deal with hurt when someone doesn’t appreciate their efforts and perfection.
While Virgo’s memory is their incredible asset, at times it becomes their biggest weakness. They couldn’t keep their mind off from thinking over unpleasant incidents and setbacks. They can overthink about matters and stress themselves. Moreover, they may think that people are not trying hard enough and judge them for their actions. As per Vedic astrology, their stubborn attitude doesn't allow them to take suggestions. Even if someone has a better idea or good guidance for them, they can shut them down without listening.
Virgos always want a good and decent status-quo for themselves and hence they sometimes become over-critical of themselves. They go into depression and sabotage themselves given to their inferiority complex. Virgo natives overwork for things and worry too much. They unintentionally hurt others if they are drawn out of their comfort zone. Often Virgo Moon sign natives show anger and frustration on facing discomfort.
Virgos are highly insecure about their relationships. They want to keep their loved ones close and get stressed when they feel like losing them. They need constant assurance of love and care in their relationships. Plus, their biggest insecurity and fear is their own expectation. They want everything perfect and freak out when they see any upheavals in any of the life aspects.
Also See: List of Gemstones by Color
Challenges Virgo Moon Face
Kanya Rashi natives are intelligent, logical and hard working. They perfectly do things and make sure they make no errors. Despite all this, Virgo natives fail and could not utilize their potential to the fullest. Here are the challenges that come before them and make them stumble from achieving the success they deserve.
- Fear of Failure: The main challenge for Virgo is to overcome their fear of failure. They want things to go at their own pace and often do not take creative risks. They have a knack for exploring cause and effect and this becomes their inhibiting factor if all things don’t go well in their imagination.
- Self-Criticism: Due to the urge for perfection, Virgo natives get too hard on themselves. They hurt and sabotage themselves which often makes them miss opportunities that they may grab. They need to accept who they are and get rid of their deep-seated fear of not being good enough.
- Not Asking Help: Kanya Rashi people are self-reliant and try to do everything by themselves. They hardly ask for help and overwork ending up exhausted and frustrated. They need to chill and learn to take help when needed.
- Overly Solicitous: Virgo likes to please people and makes sure everyone is happy around them. This leads them to push themselves beyond their caliber and often forget caring for their own needs and desires. They need self-care and learn that at a time they cannot make everyone happy and content.
Also See: Lucky Date to Open a Business in 2021
What Brings Luck to Virgo Moon Sign/ Kanya Rashi?
- Kanya Rashi Lucky Color- Blue, Grey, Brown and Green
- Kanya Rashi Lucky Gemstone- Emerald
- Lucky day for Virgo Moon Sign- Wednesday
- Kanya Rashi Lucky Number- 5, 14, 15, 23, 32, 41, 50
- Lucky Plant for Virgo Sign- Mango, Dhaak,Reetha, Paakad
- Kanya Rashi Lucky Flower- Lily, Pansies and Cornflower
- Lucky God to Worship- Lord Ganesha
- Lucky Direction for Kanya Rashi- North West
- Lucky Metal For Kanya Rashi- Mercury and Nickel
Best Career Options for Virgo Moon Sign
Here are the best career options for the people born in Kanya Rashi:
- All the occupations associated with Mercury and sixth house such as health and service jobs.
- Professions related to pet care.
- Jobs involving mental abilities, detail orientation and repetition such as clerical and teaching jobs.
- Virgo Rashi can choose a career in the medical field. They can be good Nerve specialists, doctor and surgeons
- Storekeeper, retail grocer, chemist, medicine seller profession.
- Dietitians job.
- Research and investigation profession.
- Any career that needs observation, analytical abilities and documentation work.
- Writing and editing jobs.
- Surveying, auditing and public service engineering.
- Agricultural and fishing jobs.
- Graphic designing can be a good Virgo Rashi career.
Also See: Free Career Prediction By Date of Birth
Signs That Are Most Compatible With Virgo Moon Sign
Kanya Rashi people are helpful, reliable and independent. They are attracted to someone who is disciplined and has a good sense of self. They need a strong yet sensitive partner to have a blissful and successful love and relationship. Thus, as per astrology, the most compatible partners for Virgo Moon men and women are Leo and Sagittarius. The other compatible sign that may get along well with Virgo Moon sign natives are Aries, Gemini, Libra and Aquarius. Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn and Pisces are the least compatible Moon signs for Kanya Rashi natives.
Is your Moon sign Virgo? Explore your Moon sign and know more about your personality and life aspects with the help of online astrology consultation. Chat with online Astrologers and gain insights into your inner and outer personality, love, career, relationships and much more. Also, get effective astrological remedies to enhance your future prospects as per your Moon sign by expert acclaimed Astrologers.